HI-NEEM neem cake
Hi-Neem is a pure neem cake based organic manure. Hi-Neem is manufactured from high quality neem seeds sourced from the best neem trees.
Available plant nutrients in Hi-Neem
Nitrogen (N) 1.5 to 3%
Phosphorus (P) 1 to 2%
Potassium (K) 1 to 2%
Calcium (Ca) 0.5% to 1.5%
Magnesium Mg 0.3% to 1.5%
Sulphur (S) 1 to 3.0%
Zinc (Zn) 15 ppm to 60 ppm
Copper (Cu) 4 ppm to 20 ppm
Iron (Fe) 500 ppm to 1200 ppm
Manganese (Mn) 20 ppm to 60 ppm
Effects of hi-neem on soil:
- Hi-Neem improves texture, structure, water permeability and organic carbon content of soil.
- While applied in conjunction with any Nitrogenous fertilizers, slows the conversion of Nitrogenous compounds into Nitrogen gas , thus making Nitrogen available to the plants for a longer duration.
- It prevents and treats ailment disorders of plants due to lack or imbalance of primary and secondary nutrients and trace elements.
- It accelerates root development and overall plant growth and also protects the plant from Nematodes and white ants.
- It is a totally organic plant food which furthermore increases productivity and soil fertility.
- It has anti-fungal properties and especially relevant for application in Greenhouses.
Effects of Hi-Neem on plant viruses:
Plant viruses pose some of the most severe threats to agriculture. They invade the crop's cells and cloak themselves with the plant's normal life processes, hence far more difficult to control than free-living organisms such as bacteria, protozoa, or fungi. Hi-Neem can almost halt their spread, something which is nearly impossible to achieve under even the best of circumstances because viruses hitch rides in insects such as aphids, as well as on dirty tools, blowing dust, or spreading floodwaters.
Indochem Agrovet is supplier/provider of 100% organic neem cake (HI-NEEM) in India. For more information please click on the Download button below and for product enquiries click on the Order now button